Hi all,

Thanks Sylwester for posting your config, etc.  Do you have some
documentation up as to how you created the FreeBSD DomU?  I'm not that
experienced with Xen and I'm having a hard time figuring out how to
get started.

I'm trying to install FreeBSD as a DomU on a DomO of Debian lenny.  I
am seeing a fair amount of nice documentation but it all seems to
point to http://www.fsmware.com/xenofreebsd/7.0/download/ or similar
for starting configurations, but DNS for the site appears to be down.
Has it changed domain names?

Thanks,
Kay