I've committed a basic Xen Hypervisor RTC to FreeBSD-current. The time
is now correctly synced to the hypervisor TOD clock.

I've figured out the "weirdness" in the running clock and time of day
changes. Updates to the Dom0 clock will touch the hypervisor clock.
The current -current logic doesn't read the Xen hypervisor TOD and so
a drift of > 1 second seems to set the -current TOD clock to the wrong
value (actually, the "hypervisor start" TOD. :)

I've also fixed some memory exhaustion issues in the netfront driver.
It now doesn't panic for me under stress.

Anyway. I'd appreciate it if people updated to the latest -current and
tested Xen out.