Hi,

I just had the time to upgrade my domU to r193943 and it fixes some bugs
I've seen before in my setup:
- scp'ing the kernel file to the dom0 instance hanged after transfering
        ~ 1MB of data and did not finish. This now works perfect. I
        hadn't got the time to test larger network transfers.
- clock jumps fully disappeared for me. I can do a complete 'make
        buildworld' without any interruptions due to the time jump, even
        when I'm not using ntpd within the domU.

Great work Adrian. This really brings domU support forward.

Btw. do you know if there's already a PR for the reboot problem in xen
domU's?
For me the domU does not reboot (shutdown -r ) properly and hangs after
the shutdown process is complete.
Normal shutdown (shutdown -h) works like a charm.

Regards
---
Mr. Olli