Hi,

i guess a lot of us feel the same (mainly sadness) about the progress here and
a lot of us have to feed penguins meanwhile...

I personally think, that the virtualization technology in general is one of the
key technologies of tomorrow and therefore it makes me even more sad, that
FreeBSD fell back that much these days (years!).

Therefore i ask myself whether this should be a major project in general and
maybe the best way to push it (along with all the administrative and longterm
problem) might be to get support from the FreeBSD Foundation, which
successfully enabled Java for BSD some months ago (another key technology as i
think). Otherwise it is very unprobably (in my eyes) that the little daemon
ever will be playing in the ongoing cloud game and everything behind, which IS
and WOULD BE a shame!

Maybe some of the core ppl can raise awareness here?

Best Kai