Adrian Chadd wrote:
Just don't dick around with that stuff unless you're an actual developer! :)

stick to a distribution you get support from. I'd suggest CentOS.

I'm concerned that the FreeBSD support might need patches made to the Xen kernel or to the various Dom0s.

If that were the case, we really would be wanting to run the development code.

When I was working with Xen a few months ago, the development code had all kinds of stuff in it that wasn't available in any of the releases.

Mike
--
Michael David Crawford
m...@prgmr.com

   prgmr.com - We Don't Assume You Are Stupid.

      Xen-Powered Virtual Private Servers: http://prgmr.com/xen