Just checking, but doesn't this break the freebsd-update process; necessitating a the use of the old patch process?
Note: The freebsd-update only works with the GENERIC kernel. If any changes have been made to GENERIC or a custom kernel has been installed, freebsd-update will not complete -- failing in the former case and producing an error in the latter.

Дмитрий Ищук wrote:
In real that's easy. Also link to handbook not applicable for freebsd8.

View hov I run FreeBSD 8.0 in Xen Dom0 under Linux Debian.

Perfection is just a word I use occasionally with mustard.
Atom Powers