Hi all.
Im not sure if its the rigth place for my question, so im sorry if its
not.

Im trying to run freebsd 8 with 2 network interfaces, but i can use only
one. I can use only the first interface.
First interface works fine, and second did no communicate.

I made some tests:

Tcpdump on freebsd guest: I can see freebsd sending arp requests, and
got no answer

Just removed first network interface, and leave only the second (that
didnot work in second place) and works fine.

I have freebsd 7.2 running on same XEN server and works fine.

Can you give some ligth to solve my problem?

I ran csup today, buildworld, etc so im running last code from 8-stable.