De : [] De
la part de Zladivliba Voskuy
Envoyé : mercredi 28 avril 2010 17:41
À :
Objet : FreeBSD on Amazon EC2

Hi everyone !

I'm trying to find a solution to run FreeBSD on the Amazon EC2 platform.
Anyone succeded at building an image that could actually run ?

There's a lot of interest out there about this subject and my guess is that
FreeBSD would make a great choice for cloud computing. I'd really like to
see it working soon.

Thanks for any input !

My dojo & zend framework experience, the good, the bad with code samples ;-)

Hotmail : un service de messagerie gratuit, fiable et complet