Ok, this is great !
Thanks to Vince for pointing the ml  post ; Amazon showing concern about
putting FreeBSD on EC2 is great stuff.

Keep us posted if there's anything we can do (test servers, put small
production servers on ec2, I'll beta test whaterver can be  tested if you guys
need to).

Hey actually this could be a great Christmas present ;-))))))

Z.