Hi Janne,

I don't know whether this is an issue with the "re" driver or something else that's affecting the "re" driver (the way Xen handles network traffic). Though as far as I know, when a collision is detected, the behavior is for the sender to invoke it's backoff algorithm and to wait a set amount of time before transmitting again. if this is actually occurring then there would be performance degradation.

Would you mind adding your feedback on my PR up at freebsd.org just to let the "re" maintainer know it's not just me? The PR is 154236. Would Greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.