On Sun, 30 Jan 2011, Nick Sayer wrote:

> If no one else is working on it, I might take a cut at a
> xen-domU-tools port that does what that page lists.

I say give it a shot. It would be useful. Send me a message if you
wish me to check/review the port before you send-pr it.

In addition to patching the xenstore device name, I suppose that
the shared library version numbering should be changed to match
what it says in the Porters Handbook[1]:

> Try to keep shared library version numbers in the libfoo.so.0 format.
> Our runtime linker only cares for the major (first) number.

This probably requires patching tools/xenstore/Makefile.

[1]:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/porters-handbook/special.html#PORTING-SHLIBS

--
Janne Snabb / EPIPE Communications