Sorry, the from header of the last message was wrong... this is the proper one....

On Tue, 20 Sep 2011, Egoitz Aurrekoetxea Aurre wrote:

Good afternoon,

The subject practically is saying what I'm trying to ask but... does anyone tried FreeBSD 8.2 or similar under Cytrix Xenserver or XenCloud?. I have been doing some benchmarks and seems to perform pretty nice... and seems to be stable too; the only thing would be nice to be available for FreeBSD at Xenserver/Xencloud would be the Xenserver/Xencloud's Xentools; although I assume Xentools are basically for having info of the ip of the machine (hostname, if the machine has been cloned...) and so... because I assume a xe migrate and so commands make use of lvm and so... for hot migrations and so... should work the same way although are not officially supported in the xenserver/xencloud https api.

Has anyone ever had some experience with FreeBSD in this environments?. Which of them?, and which FreeBSD version?. The XenCloud version I tried is Xencloud 1.0, which makes use of :

Includes Xen hypervisor version 3.4.2
Includes Linux 2.6.32 privileged domain

Thank you very much.
Good bye!.