Hi,

Currently there's no FreeBSD dom0 support in Xen. The iproute and brigde-utils packages are Linux related ones afaik.

Regards,
Andras

On 11/30/2011 10:18 AM, George Ember wrote:
Hi. I want to setup xen into FreeBSD. I use FreeBSD 9 CURRENT.
I fetch Xen latest tarball. Xen needs this dependencies to be built:
Code:

     * GCC v3.4 or later
     * GNU Make
     * GNU Binutils
     * Development install of zlib (e.g., zlib-dev)
     * Development install of Python v2.3 or later (e.g., python-dev)
     * Development install of curses (e.g., libncurses-dev)
     * Development install of openssl (e.g., openssl-dev)
     * Development install of x11 (e.g. xorg-x11-dev)
     ** Development install of uuid (e.g. uuid-dev)
     * bridge-utils package (/sbin/brctl)
     * iproute package (/sbin/ip)
     * hotplug or udev*
     * GNU bison and GNU flex
     * GNU gettext
     * 16-bit x86 assembler, loader and compiler (dev86 rpm or bin86&  bcc debs)
     * ACPI ASL compiler (iasl)

With *bold* are the dependencies that I cannot find. Any idea?
I want to setup Xen on FreeBSD. *Not to install FreeBSD on a Xen machine
running Linux*.
How to do this?