Why don't you want to use Linux? It's not a good idea to run anything publicly available on the host machine, so the host doesn't really matter IMHO.

Andras

On 11/30/2011 11:35 AM, Guillaume Seigneuret wrote:
So you have no choice than go and learn NetBSD ^^

Cordialement,
*Guillaume Seigneuret*

*Network and System Security Architect
  Web :          http://www.omegacube.fr
  Address :*
Hôtel Technologique Marseille Innovation - BP 100
45 rue Frederic Joliot Curie
Technopôle de Château Gombert
13382 Marseille Cedex 13