Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 08:55:53 +0100 (CET)
From: Richard Kojedzinszky <kri...@tvnetwork.hu>
To: Sean Bruno <sean...@yahoo-inc.com>
Cc: "freebsd-xen@freebsd.org" <freebsd-xen@freebsd.org>
Subject: Re: 8.2 releng

Dear Sean,

Have you found something regarding my issue?

Thanks in advance,

Kojedzinszky Richard
Euronet Magyarorszag Informatikai Zrt.

Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 21:04:40 +0100 (CET)
From: Richard Kojedzinszky <kri...@tvnetwork.hu>
To: Sean Bruno <sean...@yahoo-inc.com>
Cc: "freebsd-xen@freebsd.org" <freebsd-xen@freebsd.org>

Dear Sean,

Many thanks for your help.

My intention was to make a kernel with as less functionality as needed, that is why I stripped it. But the first problem arise when compilation failed, only succeeded with WERROR= to make. Maybe that could be a clue.

Regards,