Dear Sean,

For now, I have very strange results, and unfortunately I dont know where to go.

So from the beginning, I am using releng 8.2. My /etc/make.conf looks as:
$ cat /etc/make.conf
CPUTYPE=core2
# added by use.perl 2012-01-18 10:00:39
PERL_VERSION=5.12.4

I've attached my base kernel config, and I start this kernel with this command: # xm create -c /dev/null kernel=/home/krichy/kernel extra="kern.hz=100" memory=512

With these, the kernel does crash.

Giving it 256M still crashes, with 128M it boots up. With 192M it stucks, it eats up its vcpu.

Now, I've disabled pf, pflog, crypto, and IPSEC.
With 512M, it boots well.

Unfortunately, I dont understand the patches you wrote me, so I could only apply them, and make the code compile, but with no success.

How could I get further with this problem?

Will the MFC you mentioned affect 8.2? Or just 9.0?

Thanks in advance,

Kojedzinszky Richard
Euronet Magyarorszag Informatikai Zrt.