I'm trying to boot 8.2 on a XEN HVM kernel, but I'm getting this message at
kernel boot time, and the system is hanging:

        run_interrupt_driven_hooks: still waiting after 60 seconds for
xenbusb_nop_confighook_cb

I've found this thread from May last year:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-xen/2011-May/000926.html

Am I right in thinking that this is a bug in XEN, rather than a FreeBSD issue?
Do I need to get my hosting provider to upgrade their environment?

I'm desperate for xen native drivers as the qemu disk drivers are causing me
serious performance problems with the ZFS setup I've got.

Thanks,