Hi Hsinan,

FreeBSD has domU support, not dom0. The wiki page is very clear about this imho.

How do you know that RootBSD using FreeBSD as a dom0?

Andras

On 04/14/2012 12:07 AM, Hsin-an Chen wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for quick reply. But, is it really true? (still not give up....)

This is interesting, then what is the purpose of this mailing list and
the wiki there? I am confused.
It sounds like it's under development, or working fine but no detail here.

I never use NetBSD before, but I will guess FreeBSD can make it if
NetBSD can. OpenBSD can but they decide to drop it few years ago.

Anyway, really appreciate your reply.

Hsinan

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 2:12 PM, Witold Baryluk