On Wed, 21 Mar 2012 08:51:43 +0200, Petri Helenius wrote:
Hi,

Is there currently a tool/driver combo that could be loaded to make
Xenmotion to work with FreeBSD?

Pete

Hi!

I talked some days ago at one of the Citryx mailing lists with one systems architect in order to view if is planned to add support to FreeBSD for XenCloud. They said me that there weren't plans but that is totally possible to make Xenservertools to work with FreeBSD by doing some little modifications. I'm planning to go with this portability in following days... in fact... they told me that would be nice to exist a contributed port for being able to use FreeBSD and XenServerTools that basically is probably what you need. I'll tell here how this project carries out :) ... And if I'm allowed to... I will contribute the port. :) :)

Bye!!