Egoitz, I've included a link to my github repository several times now. I've
taken your scripts and made many changes:

- no more BASH
- some scripts have been completely removed (integrated elsewhere)
- no more need for /etc/freebsd-version or temp files in /procfalse
- rc script is completely rewritten and compliant with freebsd standards

It is much more simplified and I expect this week I will get time to finish
merging everything (except the daemon wrapper) into a single shell script.
There's no need to have so many different scripts to accomplish this.

 https://github.com/felderado/freebsd-xen-tools-scripts

Please look at what I've done and feel free to contribute additional changes.