On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 02:00:25 -0500, Egoitz Aurrekoetxea Aurre <ego...@ramattack.net> wrote:

I suppose should be different ports... Xenstore is a Xen system capability but the Citrix rules for working with the xapi and xencenter are just for Citrix's Xen systems... You don't need them if you're virtualizing in a Gentoo dom0 for example... I'll create a different port for it in September/October... Which of course install by dependency xen-tools's port... But should not be the same port.

The xen-tools should include this work. It has nothing to do with what dom0 you're using -- if you don't have a use for this just don't enable it in rc.conf. We could even make it an optional KNOB in the port if necessary. There's just no sound reason why this should be a completely separate port.