El 14/08/2012, a las 16:10, "Jay West" <jw...@ezwind.net> escribió:

> Mark Felder wrote...
> ----------------------
> The xen-tools {port} should include this work. It has nothing to do with what
> dom0 you're using -- if you don't have a use for this just don't enable it in
> rc.conf. We could even make it an optional KNOB in the port if necessary.
> There's just no sound reason why this should be a completely separate port.
> ______________
>
> Wholeheartedly agree.
>
> Jay West, President
> Open Source Associates, LLC
> PO Box 460454
> Saint Louis, MO 63146
> Voice: (314) 262-4143 ext 1000
> Toll Free: (866) 343-2589
> Fax: (314) 558-

Hi,

It depend's if the dom0 uses xapi or not for being managed... And this scripts
mainly maintain xenstore database for info to be exchanged with XenCenter a
citrix managing product, this is the main reason because I assume that bare
xen-tools shouldn't include XenServerTools's xenstore management scripts for
xenstore to be useful with XenCenter. Perhaps using an option for including
them or not in the port could be valid too... But I assume the mere fact of
using Xentools should not really assume we're going to usr Citrix products...
This is my opinion.

Best Regards,