El 17/08/2012, a las 16:07, Mark Felder <f...@feld.me> escribió:

> On Thu, 16 Aug 2012 17:01:41 -0500, Egoitz Aurrekoetxea
> <ego...@ramattack.net> wrote:
>
>> Sorry in this last mails I was talking about making a port with my own
>> scripts and adaptation....
>> http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/FreeBSD_9.0_64-bit_HVM_on_XCP_1.1
>> I assume I didn't know about you're project at this date... when I
>> answered this mail...
>
> My work is an improvement on yours. Please take a look at it and feel free
> contribute additional changes :-) I'm very glad you were able to get this
> working and post it for everyone to use.

I'll take a look Mark :) sure... Was just clarifying that what I have been
spoken about is about the code adapted by me... You know, I'm on holiday and
most of times answering from the smartphone... Sometimes you don't read in the
street and in so a little screen the contents as you should :)

Just that..,

But sure although I have my code in production and working :) everything is
improvable :) :)

Bye!!