Hi Mark,

I assume are better (and fur more safer) ways... Seems some Xen pv specific
device has some issue being "attached"... I'm debuging it to see which device
is the one is causing the problem.... Then I could (depending on the device)
avoid attaching it or try to see how to handle it properly...

Regards,

Egoirz Aurrekoetxea Aurre
ego...@ramattack.net