Hi,

I get finally a decent workaround. Xen 4.1.3 serves the cdrom in a way that
seems not to like to FreeBSD. The workaround is basically remove the cd drive
between offered devices to the vm…. Just to follow this on xcp/xenserver….

http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX132411

And it boots…. without modifying any source….

First time I debugged probably did something wrong and didn't see the printfs
set by me to print any variable %s content… later yes…. was "intr config"…..
and the boot proccess was stopped here… it stops always in the cd
initialization part…. it's not able to make the cd to come online….

Just removing it… you can boot properly….

This is not the solution…. it's just a workaround….

I'll try to find a solution…. but seems here the Xen people… has changed
something….

Continue investigating……

Regards,