On Thu, Oct 17, 2013, at 3:11, pekka.pan...@sofor.fi wrote:
> Hi
>
> As you all know, you cant install FreeBSD 10.0-Beta1 from ISO CD under
> XenServer 6.2, because cd-rom problem it has. Hope its somehow fixed in
> future.

Hi Pekka! This has been fixed in 10-STABLE and will be part of the next
BETA release :-) There is also a patch for FreeBSD 9 that they will
hopefully backport. Note, this patch is slightly different than the one
required for 10-STABLE. Big thanks to gibbs and Roger for their work on
Xen.

https://feld.me/freebsd/freebsd9-xen-cdrom-fix.patch

> One notice regarding Xen Tools, when you do shutdown option from
> XenCenter
> its not actually seems to be shutdowning, it says its halted and it
> waiting key press to reboot.
> I am hoping that is modified in future and shutdown actually shutdowns it
> as now it leaves its running state under XenServer. Not sure if there is
> bug report open for that.

I do have a bug report for that -- kern/171118. I had a conversation
with someone not too long ago that I'm looking for in my email. It was
suggested that XenServer sends the wrong command.