Hello,

I noticed on recent (PVHVM) builds of FreeBSD 10 that I randomly lose the
proper date/time when I migrate my VM from one XenServer to another in the
pool.  I was intending to reproduce a much smaller time difference I've seen
on 9 but this was a much bigger jump so I started concentrating on the big
jumps.  When I migrate my VM back and forth between two servers, it will
randomly jump to a date in 1970 or 1969.  Continued migrations often bring
the proper date/time back, but there is not a strong pattern.  The 1970
comes and goes.  I could not reproduce this kind of jump on 9.  This happens
on XenServer 6.0 and 6.2.  I will take a stab at trying PVH time permitting,
but since 10.0 will ship with PVHVM it seems appropriate to try to fix it
if possible.  Let me know if there is more testing or information gathering
I should do.  Thanks.