On 12/07/2013 06:01, Roger Pau Monné wrote:
Hello,

Today we had the first successful run of the Xen push gate tester
(OSSTest) containing a FreeBSD PVHVM guest. This means that from now
onwards every commit on the Xen repository will be tested against a
FreeBSD PVHVM guest (i386 and amd64), to make sure new changes in Xen
doesn't break current support in FreeBSD. You can see the results of the
first run at:

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~xensrcts/logs/22323/

The jobs are test-amd64-i386-freebsd10-amd64 and
test-amd64-i386-freebsd10-i386, you can see what's being tested on the
results matrix. This guests are created using the official FreeBSD VM
images, found at:

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/snapshots/VM-IMAGES/10.0-BETA3/

Right now it's using the BETA3 images, but I plan to update that once
10.0 is released.

A very big thanks goes to Ian Jackson for integrating my crappy FreeBSD
install script into OSSTest and for solving the various problems that
arose during the integration.

Roger.

Thanks for the work everyone put in!