Em 17/12/2013, à(s) 22:16, Markus Pfeiffer <markus.pfeif...@morphism.de>
escreveu:

> Dear all,
>
> I tried installing FreeBSD10-RC2 under Netbsd XEN dom0 (xen 4.2.0).
> Unfortunately when I try connecting to the guest with ssh, the machine panics.
>
> I managed to take a screenshot of the output at the time of the panic:
>
> http://imgur.com/MH8Z3Xz
>
> If needed I can probably upload the crashdump.
>
> Cheers,

I'm have  same problem

Dom0: NetBSD 6.0.1 - Xen 4.0.1
DomU: FreeBSD 10.0 RC2 - i386

Instalation of freebsd is from bootonly iso.

Some tests:

Domu console    -        ssh to localhost       -       Ok
DomU console    -       svnlite co http://svn0.eu.freebsd.org/ports/head
-       NOK
DomU console    -       ping www.google.com     -       OK
any host        -       ping to DomU    -       OK
DomU console    -       fetch
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/10.0-RC2/src.txz - OK
DomU console    -       portsnap fetch  -       NOK

--
www.bsdjf.com.br