--On 17 February 2014 09:46 +0000 Karl Pielorz <kpielorz_...@tdx.co.uk> wrote:

  ifconfig xnX -rxcsum -txcsum

Does actually fix the problem.

Sadly this doesn't. It seems my testing was flawed (unknownly from a VM on another XenServer - which never exhibited the problem).

Real users today noticed the issue (trying to connect out from VM's on the same XenServer as the default gateway FreeBSD VM).

As replacing that VM with a CentOS PV host fixes the issue, it must be a bug within the FreeBSD PV NIC code somewhere?

[I posted a followup post to xs-devel as well, incase anyone else stumbles into the issue and things the rxcsum thing will fix it].

-Karl