Hi,

This has been seen before e.g. see

<https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-xen/2013-December/001825.html>

We're now seeing this now we've started using 10.x boxes under XenServer 6.5

Is there any work around for it?

The 'hit' rate for us seems to be quite high (+70%?) i.e. the clock resets most of the time we do even just a storage migration.

The guests are running NTP - and that continues running after the event, but is obviously unwilling to make such a big clock adjustment to drag the guests time from 1970 to present day.

Unfortunately - this also causes various other things on the box to break as well :(

Is there no 'after migration' hook or script I can lodge some code to shutdown NTP, do an ntpdate - then restart NTP again?

Cheers,

-Karl