--On 14 January 2015 15:48:47 -0500 Adam McDougall <mcdou...@egr.msu.edu> wrote:

I really thought this was fixed in Creedence alphas that I tested... I
still have those test systems up but I need to make a test environment
for 6.5.  Are you using AMD or Intel?  I don't know if it makes a
difference but I've only seen the problem on AMD so far.

We're looking at getting a Creedence test setup soon, so I can re-test then - at the moment our platform is XenServer 6.5 - with HP Proliant DL320e's (all Intel / Haswell based).

I'll check tomorrow to see how far off having a Creedence test setup will be.

-Karl