El 16/05/15 a les 9.30, Gustau Pérez ha escrit:

> El 30/04/2015 a les 16:40, Roger Pau Monné ha escrit:
>> Hello,
>>
>> El 30/04/15 a les 16.04, Gustau Pérez ha escrit:
>>>
>>> El 30/04/2015 a les 11:57, Roger Pau Monné ha escrit:

>    Hi Roger,
>
>    I was checking my pending stuff and I found this. I was wondering if
> there was any progress on the blkback backend to support iscsi hotplug
> scripts. I'm planing to move a bunch of vms to Xen and I'd be very
> interested on using the FreeBSD iscsi hotplug script I created by using
> the linux one as a guide.

Hello,

Sorry for the delay, I have patches ready now to enable disk hotplug
scripts for FreeBSD. You will need to patch both Xen and the FreeBSD
kernel in order to use them.

The patch for the FreeBSD kernel is at:

https://people.freebsd.org/~royger/freebsd-hotplug/

And the patches for Xen are at:

https://people.freebsd.org/~royger/xen-hotplug/

Please note that Xen patches should be applied in the right order, or
else you will get conflicts.

Patch 4 in the Xen series contains a sample block hotplug script that
you can probably use as the base for your iSCSI hotplug script. If
something is not clear please drop me a line.

Roger.