Am 2016-01-12 10:08, schrieb Roger Pau Monné:
El 12/01/16 a les 9.53, ha escrit:

we're running Xen Server 6.5 (as part of a CloudStack deployment)
I run a number of FreeBSD 10.1 guests and it works nicely so far.
However, I can't attach a disk while the VMs are running.

"You attempted an operation that requires PV drivers to be installed on
the VM. Please install them by inserting xen-pv-drv.iso."

How do I fix this?

Attaching disks to a FreeBSD VM using Open Source Xen [0] and the xl
toolstack works just fine, but I guess the XAPI toolstack requires some
kind of signal from the guest in order to know it can hot-attach disks?
Have you tried to install the sysutils/xe-guest-utilities port? From the
description it looks like it might solve your problem.

I have

So, I need the other ones?