El 4/03/16 a les 11:00, Roger Pau Monné ha escrit:

> What other parameters do you want to pass to your script that cannot be
> fetched from xenstore? IMHO I was planning to only pass the xenstore
> backend node and the action.

   The action (if I understand it correctly) is already there.

   OTOH, I'd like to check if the disks are already in use, and so I'd
need to walk the /local/domain/0/backend/vbd/$domin/$devid/ looking if
the disks are already there. This arises two questions:

  * can I assume the domain0 store would always be /local/domain/0/?
  * would I need to walk for each $domid checking for each $devid and
    getting the physical device?

   Thank you,

   G.