--On 22 July 2016 13:55 +0200 Roger Pau Monné <roger....@citrix.com> wrote:

In my environment I've migrated a FreeBSD VM with 2 cpus for > 100
consecutive times without seeing any issues (or freezes), although this
was  with OSS Xen and without xe-guest-utilities. Karl, have you tested
HEAD  recently?

Ok, I have tested this with r303286 - it seems to work OK. The hosts gain no time that I can see while migrating, and NTP stays happy.

I did get a panic after about 40 migrations - but that seems to be some network issue or something...

('panic called with 0 available queues / dbt_trace_self_wrapper / vpanic / kassert_panic / xn_txq_mq_start / ether_output / udp_send / sosend_dgram / kern_sendit / sendit / sys_sendto / amd64_syscall / Xfast_syscall)

I don't have a crashdump (failed). I did get a backtrace, for what it's worth.

I'm running the test again now (in case it panics again - I'll try harder to get a dump just in case).

-Karl