--On 29 July 2016 10:29 +0200 Roger Pau Monné <roger....@citrix.com> wrote:

Hello Karl and Christian, I have the following patches that solve all the
issues I've seen with live migration, with those I've been able to
migrate a  VM > 100 times without seeing any issues. Could you give them
a try?

BTW, I haven't been able to reproduce Karl's crash ("called with 0
available  queues"), but I've added a condition that should prevent it
from triggering  anyway. Patches are here:

https://reviews.freebsd.org/D7349
https://reviews.freebsd.org/D7362
https://reviews.freebsd.org/D7363

It doesn't really matter in which order you apply them as long as both 3
are  applied. Ideally I would like to commit them on Monday, so that I
can MFC  them to stable/11 before the releng/11 branch, could you please
provide some  feedback before then?

Patched, and have been running migrations back & forth between two pool members all day (must have done ~100), time has stayed in sync - and I've not experienced any panics.

This is on the same VM as before - I've also tried leaving more heavy network processes running in the background, and still seems Ok.

Regards,

-Karl