Am 2016-08-16 15:29, schrieb Roger Pau Monné:

Could you try to run something like UnixBench (or any other general
benchmarking tool) inside of the Linux VM, the FreeBSD VM and a bare metal
FreeBSD install? This way we might be able to spot what's causing this
slowdown.

I'll have to attach new disks first.
Because the FreeBSD VM currently has 16GB RAM, bonnie wants to create a 32GB file...

The MySQL Benchmark-differences are in line with what I get from my curl-requests to the servers.

I'll look into running benchmarks.

Previously, I had to find out the running MyISAM on ZFS on Xen is absolutely killing performance. It's not great on physical hardware either, but on Xen it's really noticeable.