On 09/21/16 09:13, Michael Sierchio wrote:
> Also check if there is a resource limit imposed by AWS. If you are bumping
> into that, a simple request can get the limit raised for a particular
> availability zone.

AWS limits can be an issue, but it would be a limit on the number or size of
the EBS volumes can *create*.  Once volumes are created, AWS limits won't
affect whether you can attach them to instances or whether the instances can
see the attached volumes, so I doubt that's what Julian was running into.

--
Colin Percival