Hi!

Please notify me when the issue will be fixed so I could start backporting
patches to 11.0 to test qcow backend.

---- On Fri, 03 Feb 2017 13:14:02 +0300 roger....@citrix.com wrote ----

On Thu, Feb 02, 2017 at 11:37:02PM +0000, Akshay Jaggi wrote:
> [-Alex]
>
> Hi Roger,
>
> Did this get solved with the change you submitted to Xen?

This issue is cased by a bug in the VM subsystem, kib is currently looking into
it, and patches will be committed soon hopefully. The Xen patch I've sent is
the FreeBSD handlers for the gnttab lib, with that everything is already
upstream :). I will backport the Xen patch to your Xen package once the VM
issue is solved.

Thanks, Roger.