On 2018-08-20 03:49 AM, Roger Pau Monné wrote:
Are there any thoughts on why the xn interface would cause a panic
there?

The xn driver calls arp_ifinit() without setting the vnet context
first.  Perhaps the attached patch could help (not even compile
tested...)

I know nothing about VNET, so is this initialization required now that
VNET is enabled? Is this an existing bug in netfront that was harmless
before VNET was activated?

Can you please file a bug report and attach the patch?

Hi Roger and everyone,

My apologies for not opening the bug report earlier this week. I tested the patch this weekend and it indeed does fix the panic in my domUs.

Cheers,

Nathan