The following reply was made to PR ports/163430; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Rene Ladan <>
Subject: Re: ports/163430: sysutils/xfce4-cpugraph-plugin : fix multiple CPU
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 15:21:41 +0100

 For some reason, on my dualcore system, the individual bars for core 0
 and core 1 are in the reversed order, which can be seen by doing:
 # cpuset -c -l N /bin/sh
 subshell# while :; do :; done
 which puts core N on 100% load. The output of top(1), `sysctl
 kern.cp_times', and /compat/linux/proc/stat show the correct values, but
 the plugin show bar 2-N going to 100%.
 I see the same bug when hacking in __FreeBSD_kernel__ and changing
 PROC_STAT to "/compat/linux/proc/stat" in os.c.
 I can test this tomorrow on a hexacore box to possibly find more clues.
 Patch attached to upstream bug 6531: