Me too [1], I planned to update the whole Xfce tomorrow (because it's
holiday, in France), but you can don't hesitate.

I think the best ways, is to send a PR for every library, then the
meta port x11-wm/xfce4, and finally Mk/bsd.xfce.mk file.

Your update involves only Xfce core or also panel plugins, and  Xfce's
applications ?

[1] http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-xfce/2012-May/000330.html

2012/5/16 Douglas Carmichael <dcarm...@dcarmichael.net>:
> To whom it may concern:
>
> I have recently ported xfce 4.10 to FreeBSD, and I'm curious what the best
> way to submit my changes would be (since they span multiple ports.)
>
> Should I file multiple PRs and send an email with the numbers of said PRs, or
> should I make one large patch file and file it as a PR?
>
> --Douglas

olivier