Hello,

I have problem with missing window decoration. I have updated xfce to 4.10 and
I lost 3 times windows decoration this week. After start xfce and login is
decoration missing.

Google says that I should remove settings xfce folder. Yes it helps but for
while. When I set up everything, I lost settings I am very angry.

Some tech. information:

FreeBSD 9.0 amd64
Fresh ports
xfce starting via gdm (with this option is missing dependency for gnome-keyring)

Thank you for advice - I can write more information, If you need, but I have to
write from other computer at this moment because I am going to fix it now.

Radek