Hello

I've noticed an unwanted behaviour that I would like to ask about and direct attention to.

On my system, FreeBSD 8.2-RELEASE-p8 with xfce-4.10, I use portmaster frequently when updating and installing ports.

I've noticed that the Terminal window title will not change when using screen.

Terminal title is displayed correctly when I work locally and even during an SSH session.

It would be very useful for me to have the title displayed even when invoking screen.

If it's just a matter of using the t parameter with screen I beg your forgiveness for this question but I've not been able to make it work.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you :-)

--

Med vänlig hälsning / With Regards / Mit freundlichen grüßen

Leslie Jensen
Liljegatan 26
SE-262 57 Ängelholm

Telephone +46 (0)431 19370      Mobile phone +46 (0)70 572 44 57

This E-mail is sent from les...@eskk.nu
using http://www.mozilla.com/thunderbird/