Olivier Duchateau <duchateau.oliv...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2012/11/13 Emanuel Haupt <eha...@freebsd.org>:
> > "Sergey V. Dyatko" <sergey.dya...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> +1 on HEAD, amd64 r242341
> >>
> >>   PID USERNAME    THR PRI NICE   SIZE    RES STATE   C   TIME
> >> WCPU COMMAND 1766 tiger         1 101    0   220M 22608K RUN
> >> 1   0:53 90.77% wrapper
> >
> > I propose a downgrade. Any objections?
>
> No
>
> Why, when I proposed to try devel release (4.9.0) nobody tells me,
> that there's problem with sound card.
> Have you try to upgrade Gstreamer, because xfce4-mixer depends of
> this library ?

My gstreamer ports are up to date on the two machines where I've
noticed the crashes. The only difference is one uses snd_hda the other
one usb audio.

Changing the volume with the mouse wheel over the icon won't cause the
crashes. Clicking on the icon and moving the slider causes the crashes
every time.

Emanuel