Thomas E. Spanjaard <> has reassigned Bugzilla
Automation <>'s request for maintainer-feedback to
Bug 199166: sysutils/xfce4-power-manager: allocates ALL memory

--- Description ---
If I start up xfce4, xfce4-power-manager starts eating all memory, swap, and
then dies when it can't allocate anymore:

id 1098 (xfpm-power-backligh), uid 1001, was killed: out of swap space

For clarity, I don't even have a backlight, this is a regular desktop system.

This is rather annoying as xfce4-power-manager is required to be able to log
out of xfce4 (or at least, with it uninstalled I seem to be unable to log out).

FreeBSD 11.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 11.0-CURRENT #0
r280268: Thu Mar 19 22:30:33 UTC 2015

xfce4-power-manager version: xfce4-power-manager-1.4.4