has reassigned Bugzilla Automation <>'s
request for maintainer-feedback to
Bug 199175: www/midori 0.5.9 freezes and dumps .core file

--- Description ---
Created attachment 155200
capture of iostat and config file of midori

Midori freezes and dumps a core file under my home directory(~/midori.core)
when I open a few tabs(5-6 gmail,, and browse for
When this happens there is significant disk IO which made me arrive at this
I have not seen this before on a different FreeBSD machines.
Attached is the iostat log capturing the spike in disk IO, config file of
midori under my home directory.

 uname -a
FreeBSD zubair_freebsd 10.1-RELEASE-p6 FreeBSD 10.1-RELEASE-p6 #0: Tue Feb 24
19:00:21 UTC 2015  amd64

 pkg info midori
Name           : midori
Version        : 0.5.9_3
Installed on   : Sun Apr  5 08:44:48 IST 2015
Origin         : www/midori
Architecture   : freebsd:10:x86:64
Prefix         : /usr/local
Categories     : xfce www
Licenses       : MIT and LGPL21
Maintainer     :
WWW            :
Comment        : Lightweight web browser using WebKit browser engine

 ls -lh midori.core
1.6G Apr  5 08:07 midori.core