has reassigned Bugzilla Automation <>'s
request for maintainer-feedback to
Bug 199514: audio/xfce4-mixer does not list all audio channels and incorrect

--- Description ---
Created attachment 155689
Screenshot of list of channels, xfce4-mixer settings, plugin

I have installed XFCE 4.12 with xfce4-mixer, my user is part of operator and
wheel groups. I have attached a screenshot which shows list of channels, the
current default channel(Front Analog) and incorrectly listed channel(Rear
Analog) in audio-mixer pulgin.

As a result a user is unable to see the audio channels, select one, and change
the volume using the audio plugin.

For now I am using 'sysctl hw.snd.default_unit=x' to change/select a different

Following are the package details-

 pkg info xfce4-mixer
Name           : xfce4-mixer
Version        : 4.11.0_2
Installed on   : Sun Mar 15 21:29:10 IST 2015
Origin         : audio/xfce4-mixer
Architecture   : freebsd:10:x86:64
Prefix         : /usr/local
Categories     : xfce audio
Licenses       : GPLv2
Maintainer     :
WWW            :
Comment        : Volume control for the Xfce desktop

uname -a
FreeBSD freebsd64_10 10.1-RELEASE-p9 FreeBSD 10.1-RELEASE-p9 #0: Tue Apr  7
01:09:46 UTC 2015  amd64