On 15 October 2016 at 07:15, Michael Dexter <dex...@muniocandela.com> wrote:

> To whom it may concern,
>
> Thank you for the quality XFCE 4 port.
>
> A humble request: Could you please include the xfce4-battery-plugin in the
> 'xfce' metaport? I understand that it might not be used by all users but it
> is very useful and would make the port "complete" for at least my purposes.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Michael

Hi Michael,

I recently created the x11/xfce4-goodies port to install all sorts of good
Xfce dependencies, such as the battery plugin.
http://www.freshports.org/x11/xfce4-goodies

The idea is that installing x11/xfce4 will get you a basic Xfce
installation, and if you want all the extras you also install
x11/xfce4-goodies.

Regards,
Ben

From: Benjamin Woods